Interfaith Ministries is proud to announce our Consignment shop, New 2 You Consignment & More!
Consigning is an easy way to upcycle your gently used designer and label clothing items/accessories to turn them into cash! All while helping those in need in your community. Visit New 2 You Consignment & More Monday through Friday to consign your fashion-forward items and earn cash! Here’s how our process works:
- Collect your gently worn items that are in good condition.
- Clean, press and put your clothing items on hangers. Clothes bins work well for accessories like shoes, purses, belts, scarves, etc.
- Visit our store and bring your items (20 or fewer at a time) to our consignment area.
- Make money or earn store credit!
It’s that easy!
If it is your first time consigning, ask how to consign when you arrive. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will quickly walk you through the process. You will be asked to fill out our consignment paperwork and we will accept your items to get them ready for consignment within 48 hours. We will contact you regarding any items we are unable to consign. These items must be picked up within 3 business day or they will be donated.
- Consignment hours & guidelines
- List of designer labels that we accept
- Featured consignment items